Welcome!

Welcome to TechToday!
We are going to review, recommend and rate all types of technology here. For any suggestions or queries please send us an email at techtoday2012@googlemail.com

Friday 27 January 2012

App Review: Pimp Your Lockscreen

As I have said before, iPhone's are terrible for customisation. There are many apps that have tried to change this, and failed. Personally, I have tried many of these apps. I came across 'Pimp your Lockscreen' about 3 weeks ago. I thought it would be different from the others, but yet I was once again let down. I found the app to simply contain wallpapers for the home-screen.As this is a paid app, I thought it would be much better. There weren't that many options, yet there were many wallpapers. Nothing stood out to prove that it would 'Pimp' my iPhone. I was left majorly dissapointed, knowing that my iPhone would look no different.

4/10

TechToday   

0 comments:

Post a Comment